So, I’m *ahem* a few days late but I wanted to take some time to really mull over what I want to get accomplished this month.
1. Drink more water (at least 3 of my 2-cup water bottles a day) Dehydration leads to feeling sleeping which leads to being cranky which leads to poor and irrational decisions. Yeah, not so much what I need right now.
2. At least 15 minutes of yoga at least 5 days a week. Preferably more. To keep me sane and flexible.
3. Figure out where I’ll be living in ~3 weeks. I know that every tiny detail will not be ironed out but I would, at the very least, like to have knowledge of which city will be my home.
4. Clean my room. To be blunt, it is a pig sty. Since I’m going to be moving out of my current apartment in May no matter what, it’d help if I didn’t have to wade through all of the junk that has accumulated.
5. Make a one year plan, Lululemon style. Obviously life doesn’t always follow a plan, but having a good idea of what type of life I’m striving for is a logical step toward ensuring that I don’t end up feeling backed into a corner yet again.